Wild at Heart Boot Camp - Spring 2018 - Doe River Gorge, TN
- Topics: Heart of a Man, Larger Story, Poser, Wounds, New Name, Warfare, Adventure, Eve and Sonship.
- Adventure Activities: No activities are high risk or strength based for proving manhood. All are 100% success rate with only courage required.
- Leadership: Facilitator Rob Brown and guest speakers from LA, MO, TN and TX
- Duration: Fri 2pm - Sun 2pm
- Age Requirements: 18+ this is not designed as a Father/Son weekend, however, any father's and sons will be assigned to separate groups and encouraged to take their own individual journey as a man throughout the weekend.
- Scholarship: Application Here
- Contact: Rob Brown, (865) 630-0048, Rob@Gen225.org
Wild at Heart Boot Camp Spring 2018
Registration for the Wild at Heart Boot Camp at Doe River Gorge, TN (Friday 2pm - Sunday 2pm)
Which Retreat? The Basics