Wild at Heart Boot Camp - April 27-30th - Doe River Gorge, TN (Fall Nov 16-19th)
- Topics: Heart of a Man, Larger Story, Poser, Wounds, New Name, Warfare, Adventure, Eve and Sonship.
- Thur Night: 6pm Dinner and Opening Session
- Fri/Sat: 1-5pm Adventure Activities: No activities are high risk or strength based for proving manhood. All are 100% success rate with only courage required.
- Leadership: Facilitator Rob Brown and guest speakers from LA, MO, TN and TX
- Closing: Sun - 12pm
- Age Requirements: 18+ this is not designed as a Father/Son weekend, however, any father's and sons will be assigned to separate groups and encouraged to take their own individual journey as a man throughout the weekend.
- Scholarship: Application Here
- Contact: Rob Brown, (865) 630-0048, Rob@Gen225.org
Which Retreat? The Basics